How to choose the size of shoes?
1. Place your foot on an A4 sheet.
2. Draw your foot on the sheet, holding the pencil perpendicular to the sheet.
3. Connect the extreme points of the traced foot and measure them with a ruler.
4. For the comfort of wearing shoes, add 0.3 cm to the obtained result, and 0.5 cmto the tip of shoes.
5. Compare the obtained result with the table below and select the appropriate size.
measured foot length + 0.3 cm (0.5 cm) = result in cm
— – check the size in the table below! – —
Note! Even a well-measured foot length does not always guarantee that the footwear will fit your foot. Foot anatomy and width also affect how the foot fits within the shoe. Footwear with tapered toes will feel different than anatomically shaped footwear. Please consider the individual anatomy of the foot when selecting the size of the shoes.
Half sizes can be made to individual order.
We always provide advice when it comes to choosing the size. If, however, the ordered shoe size is incorrect, you can return the unused shoes within 14 days of receiving your shoes!