VOLO SHOES STORE REGULATIONS
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – a person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, placing an Order in the Online Store;
- Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended);
- Consumer – a person placing an Order as part of the Online Store for a purpose not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the VOLO SHOES Online Store;
- Online Store (Store) – a website available at www.voloshoes.com through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders
- Seller – VOLO SHOES, ul. Zamiejska 7/46, 03-580 Warsaw
- Goods – products offered by the Seller via the Online Store;
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods or Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between VOLO SHOES (the Seller) and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422);
- Order – a declaration of will submitted by the Customer, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type, number and characteristics of the ordered Goods and the Customer’s data.
- The Regulations define the rules for concluding sales contracts via the VOLO SHOES online store (available at: www.voloshoes.com) and define the rules for the performance of these contracts, the rights and obligations of the seller and the customer, as well as the rules of complaint procedure.
- These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- These Regulations specify in particular:
– rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
– terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the Online Store;
– the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the Online Store;
– the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
- The owner of the Online Store is VOLO KATARZYNA ŁYŻWA with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Zamiejska 7/46, 03-580 Warsaw; NIP: 1181896784, REGON: 360647139, hereinafter referred to as VOLO SHOES or the Seller).
- Contact with the Online Store may take place by phone: phone number +48 509 097 005 (operated from Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.) or via messages sent to the e-mail address of the Online Store: email@example.com. The online store responds to e-mails from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 18.00. The Online Store responds to messages sent on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays on the next business day.
- In order to use the services provided by the Online Store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer station or other device with Internet access.
- The Customer may access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the website www.voloshoes.com and save its content and print it out.
- The Online Store sells goods by mail order, in particular footwear accessories and other accessories related directly or indirectly to footwear.
- All Goods offered in the Online Store are brand new.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods free from defects.
- All Goods have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- The online store also offers mail order sales of off-season goods and the end of the collection.
- A limited number of Goods is intended for sale and promotional sale. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received by the Online Store, until the stocks of Goods intended for sale and promotional sale are exhausted.
- All prices of the Goods provided on the website of the Online Store www.voloshoes.com are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are gross prices (i.e. they include all components such as duties and taxes, including VAT)
- If the Seller covers a given Good with a discount or promotion, the price of the Good given on the Online Store website takes into account the discount or promotion granted.
- The binding price for the parties is the price at which the Customer ordered the Goods in the Order placed by him.
- The prices of the Goods provided on the Store’s website do not include the cost of delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- The customer has the option to pay the price:
– by transfer to the bank account number
– electronic payment via Przelewy24.
- The goods will be shipped after receiving the funds to the bank account indicated in the Order in the amount of 100% of the order value, within 5-10 working days from the date of receipt of the funds on the bank account.
- The customer who has chosen the option of payment by bank transfer to the bank account number, is obliged to pay the fee for the placed Order within 3 working days from the date of placing the Order. Failure to pay for the placed Order in the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence will be treated as the Customer’s withdrawal from the concluded sales contract, however, it is possible to extend the payment deadline after informing the Store in advance.
- In the case of purchase of Goods prepared on a special order of the Customer and Goods of significant value, the Parties will individually agree on the features of the Agreement, such as precise data on the Goods, the price and method of its settlement and the method of delivery. In this case, please contact the Seller before placing the Order.
- The delivery of the goods is carried out in the territory of the Republic of Poland and European Union countries and takes place at the address indicated by the customer when placing the order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods in the territory of the Republic of Poland is carried out by DPD courier
– Delivery costs for the DPD courier: prepayment from PLN 19 (in Poland only)
- Order amount above which the delivery in the territory of the Republic of Poland is free: PLN 450. Free delivery is valid only within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the order.
- The delivery date in the territory of the Republic of Poland is up to 5 working daysfrom the date of sending the order by the customer.
- The delivery can also be made outside the Republic of Poland, to European Union countries.
- In the case of orders delivered outside the Republic of Poland, the delivery time is up to 10 business days.
- Przed odebraniem przesyłki z paczkomatu lub od kuriera prosimy o sprawdzenie, czy opakowanie nie uległo uszkodzeniu w transporcie. W przypadku, gdy opakowanie przesyłki nosi znamiona uszkodzenia do otwarcia przesyłki powinno dojść w obecności kuriera lub pracownika operatora pocztowego, po czym – w wypadku uszkodzenia Towaru – należy sporządzić protokół szkody z udziałem kuriera lub pracownika operatora pocztowego oraz skontaktować się ze Sprzedawcą.
TAX PURCHASE DOCUMENTATION
- Fiscal receipts or VAT invoices are issued for all ordered Goods in the online store www.voloshoes.com.
- From January 1, 2020, in accordance with the Act of July 4, 2019 amending the Act on tax on goods and services (Journal of Laws item 1520), the Seller will issue an invoice to the Customer only if the Customer wishes to receive it before the moment make a purchase and provide the following data: company name, address, tax identification number. After the purchase for which the receipt was issued, it will not be possible to issue a VAT invoice.
- The decision to issue a receipt or a VAT invoice is made by the Customer at the stage of placing an order in the Online Store, before the moment of payment. Issuing a VAT invoice will only be possible after the Customer provides the correct data: company name, address and tax identification number.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2011 No. 177 item 1054) and the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 3, 2013 on invoicing ( Journal of Laws 2013, item 1485), the signature of the Customer – as the buyer of the Goods – is not a mandatory element of the content of the VAT invoice. In this situation, the Customer receives only the original invoice signed electronically by the Seller.
RULES FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
- The customer is obliged to:
– not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
– using the online store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
– taking actions consisting in sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Store,
– using the Online Store in a way that is burdensome for other entities,
– use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- An order in the Online Storecan be placed only via the IT system (website) of the Online Store located at www.voloshoes.com. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 18.00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, are processed on the next business day.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.voloshoes.com, select the Good and its features (such as colors and size) from the Store’s offer, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order, the Customer has the option to modify the entered data, also in terms of the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
a) the subject of the contract,
b) unit and total price of the ordered Goods, including delivery costs
c) selected payment method,
d) selection of a receipt or VAT invoice,
e) the chosen method of delivery,
f) estimated delivery time.
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, fill in all the fields of the Order form marked as mandatory and press the button “Place an order with an obligation to pay”.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with VOLO SHOES, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations. Consolidation, security and sharing of the Order data and general terms and conditions (Online Store Regulations) takes place via e-mail.
- In the absence of the Goods in the warehouse, the Customer is informed about this fact and the related extension of the duration of the Order. If the Customer does not consent to the extension of the Order processing time, he may cancel it either in full or only from the item that extends the Order processing time.
- By placing an Order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data to the extent necessary to perform the concluded contract, in particular, these data may be disclosed to the entity delivering the Goods. Subject to additional consent by the Customer, his personal data will be processed in order to inform him about new products, services and promotions offered by the VOLO SHOES Online Store.
- 1. The customer who is a consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason The period for withdrawal from the contract begins on the day the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods.
- 2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date the customer or a third party designated by him/her, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods. Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting a statement by the customer. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement to VOLO SHOES via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before its expiry.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the purchased Goods immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract to the following address: VOLO SHOES, ul. Zamiejska 7/46, 03-580 Warszawa with the note RETURN. The direct costs of returning the Goods are borne by the Customer.
- 4. In order to improve the service, please attach the proof of purchase of the returned goods (e.g. receipt, confirmation of the transfer from the account).
- The reimbursement of the payment to the Customer will take place immediately, no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. The Seller may, however, withhold the reimbursement until the Goods are returned or the Customer has provided proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
- 6. The reimbursement will be made to the bank account number provided by the customer in the statement.
- 7. If the customer incurs the costs of shipping the goods, these costs are also reimbursed, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by VOLO SHOES.
- 8. The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary for the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- 9. The right to withdraw from the contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the customer in relation to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the customer who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
b) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- Complaints are considered based on the provisions of the polish Civil Code.
- The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty). The Seller’s liability for a defect in the Goods is regulated in the provisions of art. 556 et seq. Of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the violation of statutory rights or under these Regulations should be sent to the following address: email@example.com. The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- In the case of a contract with a consumer, if a physical defect has been found within one year from the date of delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time the risk passed to the consumer.
- If the product sold has a defect, the Customer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the buyer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the seller or the seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a defect-free one or to remove the defect.
- The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the item with a non-defective one or, instead of the replacement of the item, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
- The reduced price should be in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract, in which the value of the defective item corresponds to the value of the item without a defect.
- The buyer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant
- If the Product has a defect, the Consumer may request the replacement of the Product with a non-defective one or removal of the defect. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer’s request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the contract. Pursuant to Art. 561 of the Civil Code, the costs of replacement or repair are borne by the Seller.
- In order to improve the service and ensure its highest quality, please attach the proof of purchase to the advertised Goods. In order to improve the complaint service, please also complete and attach to the advertised Goods the complaint form, the link to which is provided at the end of the Regulations. In the event of withdrawal from the contract due to defects in the Goods, please attach the withdrawal form to which the link is provided at the end of the Regulations.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect of a movable item is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer. The claim for the removal of the defect or the replacement of the item sold for one free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect. However, the above-mentioned period may not end before the expiry of the period specified in the preceding sentence. Also within this period, the Consumer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction due to a defect in the item sold. If the Consumer demanded replacement of the item with a non-defective one or removal of defects, the time limit for submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction begins with the ineffective expiry of the time limit for replacing the item or removing the defect.
- The seller is released from liability under the warranty if the buyer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the contract (eg second-class goods – about which the customer will be informed when placing the order).
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS TO A CUSTOMER WHO IS NOT A CONSUMER
- If the buyer is not a Consumer, the Parties exclude the Seller’s liability under the warranty (Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code).
- In accordance with the obligation resulting from the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), we would like to inform you that in order to be able to use the purchases in our store, the Customer’s computer and the software of this computer should meet the following requirements: operational, enabling the launch of the web browser at the recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to post any illegal or deceptive information on the website of our store.
- The customer may agree to enable cookies. Detailed information on the purpose of storing and accessing information using Cookies, as well as the Customer’s ability to specify the conditions for storing or accessing information contained in Cookies using the settings of the software installed in the Customer’s telecommunications end device or the configuration of the service may be found on the website www.voloshoes.com/privacy_policy
COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The online store takes steps to ensure that the website and the Store’s websites are fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any technical irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the website and the store’s website may be reported by the Customer in writing to the correspondence address: VOLO SHOES ul. Zamiejska 7/46, 03-580 Warsaw or by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact form at www.voloshoes.com/contact.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer during this period when the complaint will be considered and about the reasons for the delay.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Consumer will be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure, subject to paragraph 2 and 3 below.
- The Customer who is a Consumer may, if interested, use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Disputes regarding online purchases can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or arbitration before the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit his complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at:
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.