If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please contact our representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
To facilitate the procedure, you can use our template of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract:
- 1. The customer who is a consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason The period for withdrawal from the contract begins on the day the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods.
- 2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date the customer or a third party designated by him/her, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods. Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting a statement by the customer. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement to VOLO SHOES via e-mail (email@example.com) before its expiry.
- 3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to send back the purchased goods as soon as possible, no later than within 14 days from the date on which he/she withdrawn from the contract to the following address: VOLO SHOES, ul. Zamiejska 7/46, 03-580 Warszawa with the note RETURN. The direct costs of returning the goods are borne by the customer.
- 4. In order to improve the service, please attach the proof of purchase of the returned goods (e.g. receipt, confirmation of the transfer from the account).
- 5. The reimbursement of the payment to the customer will take place as soon as possible, no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the agreement. The seller may, however, withhold the reimbursement until the goods are returned or the customer has provided a proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
- 6. The reimbursement will be made to the bank account number provided by the customer in the statement.
- 7. If the customer incurs the costs of shipping the goods, these costs are also reimbursed, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by VOLO SHOES.
- 8. The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary for the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- 9. The right to withdraw from the contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the customer in relation to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the customer who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
b) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs.